Acupuncture for facial rejuvenation balances the functions within the body and encourages the flow of blood and energy to the face. Due to physical constitution and lifestyle, the flow of energy in the body can become disrupted leading to a state of disharmony; these imbalances can manifest in the complexion and health of the skin. By supporting a healthy mind and body, you can improve the appearance of your face in a manner that you can both see and feel. During your acupuncture treatment for facial rejuvenation at Sun Wellness Acupuncture, thin sterile needles will be inserted into ur face and body to adjust the flow of energy. These facial needles will also increase the tone of your facial muscles, pulling the skin tight and removing fine wrinkles. The local insertion of needles into the superficial layers of the skin has been shown to increase collagen production in the corresponding area providing the skin with greater elasticity and a more youthful appearance. There is usually no pain and only a mild distending feeling at the sites of needles inserted d uring the treatment.
In addition, facial acupuncture is able to:
• Improves muscle tone (preventing further aging and wrinkles)
• Increases the production of collagen and elastin
• Increase blood circulation in the face, thereby improving the complexion.
• Provides a consistently smoother and brighter face
• Lighten deeper lines in the face.
• Softens or erases fine lines and wrinkles
• Lift droopy eyelids.
• Decreases bags (puffiness) under the eyes
• Clear or reduce age spots, rosacea, and acne.
At the Sun Wellness Acupuncture, your facial rejuvenation treatment will include:
• A thorough examination, followed by diagnosis
• A combination of customized treatment methods to address your needs holistically
• Eastern herb facial massage
• Whole body balancing acupuncture